- GW Home
- Our Location
- Admissions & Aid
- GW Experience
- Faculty & Staff
Development and Comprehensive Campaign
The Committee on Development and Comprehensive Campaign is responsible for helping create, cultivate, and espouse a culture of philanthropy. The Committee is also responsible for engaging alumni, friends, and other constituencies in a lifelong, worldwide GW community. These responsibilities include providing leadership and guidance to the Division of Development and Alumni Relations by:
- advancing the goals of the university’s philanthropic enterprise, as donors, solicitors, leaders, and ambassadors;
- supporting comprehensive campaign planning and implementation;
- advising on policies and procedures affecting philanthropic and engagement activities;
- evaluating the division’s services, programs, and communications; and
- contributing to efforts to build a strong sense of affiliation to the university and to foster a greater connection and engagement among alumni, friends, and the university.
Approved by the Committee on Development and Comprehensive Campaign on October 20, 2016 and the Board of Trustees on October 21, 2016.
Steven Ross, Chair
A. Michael Hoffman
J. Richard Knop
George Wellde, Jr.